Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Overture

Welcome to Man to Man, the unofficial official boys track blog of the APP. I'll be here to serve up what you need to know about the Shore Conference Boys Track scene, and anything else on my mind for that matter.

Before we move ahead to the track scene, I have to go back to the girls swimming beat for a brief moment. My sincere apologies go out to Lauren Mari of MIDDLETOWN NORTH, who appeared on the All-Shore second team as Lauren Mari of Ocean. Lauren is one of the most intelligent, well-spoken people I've dealt with in my brief time at the APP, including the area coaches, and she deserved better. A junior, Mari will be a serious Swimmer of the Year candidate next year if she goes out for the school team again.

I'll dip into other Shore Conference sports from time to time along the way, but there will be a heavy stream of track for the time being. We'll go around the Conference by taking a look at each division, starting with the new and improved A North on Thursday and culminating with B North next Tuesday. A Central will be on Friday, A and B South over the weekend, B Central on Monday, and finally, the aforementioned B North on Tuesday. The Spring APP Rally preview issue comes out this Saturday, March 31 so be sure to check that out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home