Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday Scores

I'll be at the RBC-Monmouth football game tonight, but I'll do my best to post scores in a timely matter. If I get some time at the half and my laptop is working, I'll put up some scores. If not, check back late tonight or in the wee hours of the morning.

A Central
SJ Vianney 3, Holmdel 1 - (SJV) Campbell, Cluver, Gilpin, G each, Avilla 2 A; (HOL) Bjurling G.

A South
TR North 4, Brick Mem. 1 - (TRN) Huff 3 G, O'Neill 2 A; (BM) Rodina G.
Lacey 1, TR South 0 - (LAC) Fay G, Romanowski A
Brick 2, TR East 1 - (BRK) Smith G, A; (TRE) Zeller G.

B Central
Rumson-FH 10, Mater Dei 1 - (RFH) Maloof, Portman 2 G each; (MD) Carroll G.

B South
Lakewood 6, Manchester 2 - (LAK) Cotte 2 G, Vinueza G, A, Morales 3 A; (MAN) Stoddard, Rios G, A.
Monsignor Donovan 9, Barnegat 1 - (MON) Thompson-Sevcik G, 4 A.
Pinelands 3, Central 0 - (PIN) Gontarsk, Thorn G each.

Inter-Division
Manasquan 3, Point Boro 1 - (SQAUN) Groezinger G, A; (PBR) Hazard G.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the Asbury Park press, they said that iniguez scored for manasquan, he did not score at all this season yet. That goal was by Algor (sophmore at manasquan), which is his 2nd of the season

September 15, 2007 at 8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya, that happened to my son too and that isnt fair that somebody gets credit for their goal, they should check to make sure that this doesnt happen. they should do a better job at that

September 15, 2007 at 9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

algor, ingunez, nd grozinger or pinella scored

September 16, 2007 at 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, iniguez did not score. It was algor (off a cross), groezinger (PK), and tumas(header)

September 17, 2007 at 3:45 AM  
Blogger Matt Manley said...

As I've told others, we rely on the coaches and/or scorekeepers for accurate info. If they don't give it to us when they call it in, there isn't much we can do. I'll talk to coach Levy to confirm that Algor scored, but I have to hear it from him to change it in the stats I'm keeping.

September 17, 2007 at 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home