Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Friday, August 31, 2007

Previews to Come

Still gathering some info. for the blog preview. I could post some division previews now, but they'd be kind of incomplete. I'll put one up by Sunday, no matter what, and the final preview will be on Saturday, Sept. 8. The rest will come in between. B South will come first, followed by A South, then likely B Central, and then A North. I'm still trying to get a feel for some of the teams in B North and A Central, so they'll likely be last.

Checking out Jackson and Long Branch tomorrow, two very interesting teams. Jackson lost Ben Rodkey, who I gave the player of the year last year, while Long Branch lost four all-Shore caliber players (Ricardo Dagher, Ron Villatoro, Vinnie Padilha, and Mike Ramirez). I'll have the scoop tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

class B central preview???????

September 10, 2007 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think you should have a preview for future new kids and have a list of kids who will be great when they come seniors. Such as Colin McMahon and Jeff Scheck

September 11, 2007 at 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home