Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

One Last Question

At the beginning of the tournament, I filled out the entire bracket with my picks. I decided to just make predictions round-by-round as an idiot protection policy, which of course is a policy that protects me from looking like an idiot. It only half-worked, because while my original picks were not displayed for all to see, my round-by-round picks weren't all that hot either. I don't have my original bracket in front of me, but I'll give you my original final four picks.

Manalapan over Jackson (I know I picked Donovan on the blog, but I changed my mind).
CBA over Howell
Manalapan over CBA

Here are my revised final four picks:

Howell over Marlboro
Manalapan over Jackson
Manalapan over Howell

You can read about my semifinal picks in the two posts below, but before you do, riddle me this...


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when are we gonna find out the states seedings?

October 25, 2007 at 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home